Senior Operational Planner
Would you like to discover new things at work …
... and develop yourself as a professional?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
SENIOR OPERATIONAL PLANNER
The role is to plan non-manufacture released (proto type, pilot run), evaluation and rework orders based on request, availability of materials and production’s capacity. The person needs to plan and execute manufacturing order proposals triggered by requisition orders. The role also involves responding to change requests (customer and engineering phase-in / phase-out, product transfer and manufacturing released products); and work with Supply Planning on capacity management.
- Release the planned manufacturing orders to production as planned
- Accountable to non-manufacture released products, evaluation and rework orders ensure material availability. Liaises and coordinates with IQC, Store Receiving, store issuing for stock availability
- Liaise with Procurement / Sister Company’s planner in managing shortages and assess "what if" scenarios
- Ensure manufacturing orders are closed on time by production
- Active participation in Engineering Changes, Phase-in / Phase-Out and Mass Released products that impact production orders, work with Product Engineers, QA and Production Supervisors / Group Leaders in managing the changes
- Participate in department improvement projects (eg. CIP, SFM, etc) / for KPI improvements
- Accountable for the Inventory management within the business units
- Accountable for Execute Engineering Changes for manufacturing orders
- Liaises promptly with Supply Chain Planner on new capacity managing methods to introduce into the business units.
- Diploma in Business/ Engineering or related subjects
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant / related experience the manufacturing planning with MRP / ERP system
- Proficient in MRP/ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Decent understanding of the process flow in production lines to enable effective planning
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented, collaborative and an excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3319. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com