Supply Chain Planner (SCP) 2 - in Vietnam
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Supply Chain Planner 2 (SCP 2)
These tasks await you:
- The supply chain planner must have the ability to plan the upstream and downstream network in a short-term and long-term schedule and capacity planning to deliver subassemblies and finished goods on time, in the right quantity, and in the most cost-effective way for the company, while ensuring inventory efficiency
- The supply chain planner will determine the business needs of the process stakeholders and work out solutions to meet the requirements of the P+F business by supporting the project execution and continuous system and process improvement activities within SCM.
- 1. Ensure process adherence and use of best practices by executing the documented operational procedures
- 2. Planning of manufacturing and distribution orders with advanced planning system / ERP system in consideration of the upstream and downstream requirements
- 3. Fine schedule planning and optimization of the supply plan considering short-term and long-term upcoming problems and prioritization of bottlenecks to provide detailed and executable production plan
- 4. Tracking of schedule realization by production and support for counter measures in case of delays
- 5. Determination of delivery options for customer project requests including effects on current supply plan in case of prioritization
- 6. Revise and execute maintenance of essential planning parameters in the ERP / other planning system
- 7. Confirmation of new orders towards sales / distribution center interfaces
- 8. Prepare and report planning relevant KPI’s – SFM participation incl. escalation (handling of escalation cases, etc.)
- 9. Plan, control, scrap and replenish subassembly and finished goods inventory
- 10. Pro-actively manage risks and breakdowns (focus on managing impact on availability…) in the supply chain and propose action plans to avoid delivery problems
- 11. Responsible to investigate and report on process and technology exceptions to drive towards efficiency and effectiveness, as part of the continuous improvement process.
- 12. Conduct and drive the capacity request meeting with respective total production unit (TPU) and responsible for capacity request and joint review of its adherence, aligned with the overall S&OP process.
- 13. Maintain proactive communications with Supply Chain interfaces to ensure minimal impact to our stakeholders and customers
- 14. Participate and contribute actively in the S&OP and S&OE process for their respective portfolio.
- 15. Understand production concept and product knowledge to make the right decision for planning.
- 16. Execute engineering changes with support from TPU, R&D and material operations
- 17. Responsible to plan and ensure availability of P+F internal sub-assembly for pilot run, prototype, evaluation, first order quantity.
- 18. Identify ideas to improve supply chain planning system and processes within Global SCM
- 19. Support improvement activities / smaller projects with CoE to drive system and process improvement targeting a full E2E solution across systems and process steps along our supply chain
- 20. Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- 21. Provide comprehensive support and training to SCM junior staff internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues incl. appropriate root cause analysis
- 22. Attain deep operational user knowledge in APS, ERP modules, database structure and points of integration with other legacy systems and applications
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Management, Supply Chain Management or related
- Good communication and writing English is a must; German and/or other Asian languages are plus
- 2-5 years or of work experience in a professional structure in manufacturing environment, like production planning, procurement, disposition or logistics
- Good proficiency in common tools and methods of strategic supply chain
- Follow and continuously improve guidelines, procedures, standards in the entire supply chain process
- Control automated / standard processes and execute special exceptional processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (in different similar cultural background)
- Customer oriented thinking and business understanding
- Structured thinking, basic technical understanding of production processes
- Basic experience in project management in a team environment
- Advanced ERP / APS / Planning system system knowledge
- S&OP process experience
- Process oriented, conceptual thinking
- Economical thinking
- Good analytical, mathematical, statistical & root cause analysis skills
- Logical skills to understand production planning processes in order to take the right measures
- Basic process knowledge of supply chain related departments such as quality, procurement, production, logistics, demand management, sales
- Ability to work under high pressure
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Should you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ms. Jane Vu via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com