Technical Support Engineer
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations …
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
Technical Support Engineer
The technical support engineer provides product technical support and application solutions to internal sales teams and external customers in Asia Pacific. He/she will be the key communication link between Asia Pacific sales teams and the Business Unit for product portfolios under his/her responsibility. The role requires he/she to assist customers with the problems related to our products, provides technical training and coordinating with various stakeholders for any product related issues.
- Provide advanced technical support to customers, ensuring that all inquiries are handled accurately and professionally
- Managing workload to ensure all issues are handled in a timely manner and driven to resolution
- Perform technical training to internal technical and sales team as well as customers
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills while interfacing with customers and stakeholders in explaining cases, coordinating activities, providing status and resolving customer issues
- Provide customer-based feedback to Business Unit on product development
- Building technical knowledge and contributing to develop the support function within the team
- Ensure smooth phase-in/phase-out of products
- Coordinate with Marketing on product demonstration
- Continually learning to stay informed of new product features, related applications, hardware and technologies.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time by management
Education: Diploma or Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Experience: 3 years relevant experience in technical support role
- Understanding of hazardous area requirements
- Experiences in bus protocol used in Process Automation industry such as Modbus, Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus, etc.
- Knowledge of Android mobile technology
- Conducting technical training
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Jacqueline Lim via pelim[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3364. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com