Area Sales Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in England an
Area Sales Engineer (Stafford, Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick)
These tasks await you:
- Achieve agreed targets in the area
- Ongoing contact, support and development of existing focus customers in the specified region with the goal of maximizing their sales potential
- Sourcing, targeting and securing new business/customers in conjunction with the New business and Marketing team
- Technical support and consulting for existing and potential customers across the product range of the FA division
- Presenting solutions for customer problems using Pepperl+Fuchs products
- Hold product related presentations and training
- After sales service outside of that provided by the internal commercial and technical team
- Prepare and submit quotations in conjunction with Internal commercial team
- Handling customer orders under consideration of the company'S sales policies
- Liaise with and support as necessary our Distributors
- Introduction of new products to the given region
- Where requested, to support Sales Engineers in other sales territory's and regions
- To work with Key Account Managers to support the development and implementation of sales startegies
- Prepare and lead negotiations with customers
Bring these qualifications:
- Technical qualifications in electrical/ Electro-Mechanical/ Elcetronic Engineering or relevant experience in the Factory automation and controls market
- Proven track record in sales and customer management with key accounts
- Product knowledge is useful but not essential as full product training will be given
- Exceptional communicator, and negotiator, demonstrating confidence, credibility and passion as well as excellent relationship building skills
- team player
- full UK driving licence
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send your documents directly to our HR manager Julie Conn jconn[at]gb.pepperl-fuchs.com. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com