You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
These tasks await you:
- This position require good technical knowledge and experience in maintaining Facilities equipment. This is to deliver a safe, secure and reliable operational and cost effective factory to serve internal stakeholders and customers.
- The incumbent should possess a collaborative work style, well organized, can effectively multi task, prioritize, and have a strong technical hands on electrical / mechanical skills.
- This role requires minimal direction on day to day duties and relies on overall objectives and general policy as guidelines to handle the function and duties
- Create action plans, execute as per plan to meet or achieve Facilities Management, FM KPI.
- Ensure an optimum operation of facilities equipment to support production.
- Develop Standard Operation Procedures and roll out for site staff.
- Part of the management support team to streamline work procedures, plan and review targets / operational guidelines.
- Schedule regular inspection and contract servicing to ensure functionality of all equipment and systems.
- Execute Preventive / Predictive Maintenance of Facilities related equipment to ensure high system reliability.
- Tracking the health status equipment, analysis and recommendation, required spares and consumables of each equipment or whole systems. Report the incident equipment to high level within 24h.
- Provide facilities management activities, which include M&E services of the building. Take initiative to contribute to root-cause analysis and system improvement.
- Implement facilities improvement projects, and ensure operational effectiveness in terms of safety, quality cost and time.
- Manage Facilities Work Order (FWO) and provide technical support and job implementation.
- Plan and monitor budgets for Building and FM contracts.
- Implement the Energy Management Programs to reduce the cost on utilities.
- Develop and implement innovation programs and processes that reduces utility cost and share learning with our organization.
- Select and manage suppliers, sub-cons, tools, materials, equipment and manage inventory in a fair and consistent manner.
- Managing all contract vendors to carry out technical / maintenance for all installation as schedule.
- Liaise with Contractor on its installation and upgrading of equipment, plant and facilities issue.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations such as Fire and EHS standards.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies / urgent issues as they arise.
- High integrity and ethical behavioral, a team player and work with other members of the team to meet all KPI.
Bring these qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering/Building Services or equivalent
- Prior experience operating and maintaining manufacturing plant/mission critical facilities
- Prior experience in managing contractors (technical and soft services) and Technicians
- Prior experience managing service contracts and KPIs
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the facility/building maintenance in commercial buildings, or critical facilities
- Possess technical knowledge in Chillers, ACMV, generators, BMS
- Knowledge of Facilities Management
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Proficient in computer skills- MS Office
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com