Financial Controller, Section Leader
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Financial Controller, Section Leader
These tasks await you:
- Be an enabler and leader to achieve excellence in business decision making.
- Be a strong finance business partner to Manufacturing sites in Singapore and Bintan by ensuring a robust analysis of the business i.e. manufacturing and supply chain operations and financial information to support decision making of key leaders of the site.
- Run and analyze product costing updates and yearly mass update including the set-up and maintenance of transfer price lists
- Monthly Calculation and analysis of departmental rates, material markups and admin allocations
- Calculation and analysis of direct material and operating expenses
- Monthly calculation and analysis of production scrap rate, productivity and other KPIs
- Performance Management: Prepare and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the operational controlling of the Pepperl+Fuchs production subsidiaries in Asia Pacific. Initiation of improvement measures in case of deviations between Target and Actual
- Coordination and preparation of Annual Budgeting Process. Planning of capital expenditures, operational costs and headcounts together with the Senior Management. Monthly monitoring of Plan vs. Actual and initiation of action measures in case of deviations
- Prepare analysis and comments of financial statements in accordance with local gaap and group gaap. Perform month-end, quarterly and year-end closing activities and preparation of functional results according to internal requirements
- Preparation of ad-hoc queries and Reports
- Preparation of quarterly Financial Forecast
- Reporting of financial data to Group HQ incl. analysis and comment of monthly results
- Monitor and prepare transfer price calculation and coordination in connection with the operational result and P&L Statement
- Cost Center Reporting: Set-up and maintenance of cost center structure. Monthly monitoring and analysis of Plan vs. Actual
- Develop and maintain the data warehouse. Ensure to optimize and maintain the production database in coordination with the production locations and IT Department
- Plan, coordinate and run cross functional projects rel. to improvement and optimization of manufacturing and supply chain processes
Bring these qualifications:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling
- 5-10 years relevant working experience
- Very good IT skills, e.g. Excel, Access, DWH
- Very good communication skills at different hierarchy levels
- Very good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team player with ability to collaborate well with all levels and across organization boundaries
- Intellectual curiosity with enthusiasm for change and to challenge status quo
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work well under pressure with commitment
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com