You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
These tasks await you:
- Consult on continuous improvement projects to reduce waste within manufacturing and operations
- Lead lean workshops using the Pepperl+Fuchs’ Lean Management System (known as “LOOP”)
- Provide expert knowledge on manufacturing layout design including implementation of continuous flow and pull systems
- Provide management with project definitions, costs and benefits (e.g. target KPIs, ROI)
- Define, communicate and implement a project plan for Lean initiatives within manufacturing and operations to improve Productivity, Lead Time and Delivery performance
- Meet agreed targets, milestones and timelines
- Train and coach colleagues in Lean Methods and Tools across SEA e.g. Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Waste Reduction, Continuous Flow and Pull Systems, A3 Problem Solving & SMED
- Coach operational leaders in the Shopfloor Management daily communication process
- Actively work on mindset change in the company - develop ways in order to enable the change
- Work with Pepperl+Fuchs Asia and Europe to improve the effectiveness of the Pepperl+Fuchs’ Lean Management System
- Develop Lean Management System content (tools, methods, training material and templates)
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor, Master or Diploma degree in Electronic, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years implementing Lean Principles within a manufacturing environment
- Project management of continuous improvement projects
- Training and coaching others in lean methods and tools
- Responsibility for improving Lean KPIs such as Productivity, Lead Time and Delivery
- Willingness to travel
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com