Manager Lean Management Asia
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Manager Lean Management Asia
These tasks await you:
- Expert for Lean methods and tools, facilitation and project Management
- Managing large scale, complex or significant Lean projects and tasks from start to end so that they are completed on time and within Budget
- Coaches and guides Lean awareness, tools and methods to all levels of hierarchy
Implement Pepperl+Fuchs' Lean Approach to Asia
- Overall responsibility in P+F Asia for the implementation strategy of the Lean approach aligned with global Lean Management
- Actively work on personnel mindset change in the company
- Design and communicate the yearly Lean Roadmap for P+F Asia, harmonized and planned with local production management and global stakeholders
- Monitor progress and performance against the Lean Roadmap in Asia; identify, resolve or escalate operational problems and minimize delay
Contribute to Lean Management System enhancement and maintenance
- Challenge tools, methods and standards
- Improve Lean Management System together with Lean Consulting Europe
- Ensure training and guide P+F colleagues of different departments and different hierarchical levels in Lean philosophy and Lean production system.
Consult in Projects and Workshops
- Facilitation of projects and workshops to improve processes and workspace using P+F’s Lean Management System
- Advice sponsor and project leader with information to costs and benefits
- Ensure to meet agreed targets, milestones and timelines (e.g. by managing resources, effective communication)
- Provide expert knowledge on lean concepts such as one-piece-flow
Be "sparring" Partner for operational Leaders and higher Management in SEA
- Provide impulses for further improvement
- Advice regarding definition of projects
- Identify potentials if project results are not met
- Give constructive feedback if deviating from agreed directions
Manage Lean Consulting Team Asia (in the Subsidiaries in Bintan / Indonesia, Ho Chi Minh City / Vietnam and in Singapore).
- Disciplinary, Functional & Cost Center (Budget) responsibility for Lean Consulting Asia
- Handle, monitor and schedule resources in order to meet agreed Targets, Milestones and timelines
- Ensure availability of sufficient and capable Lean Consultants to fulfill the internal customer demand
- Supervise, Mentor and Coach Lean Consultants in Asia
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor, Master or Diploma degree in Electronic, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Expert Knowledge about Lean terminology
- Good Knowledge of MS Office and ERP System
- Project Management experience and practice
- Minimum of 3 years Lean experience and practice
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com