Regional Manager SMT (SEA)
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Regional Manager SMT (SEA)
These tasks await you:
- Responsible for SMT and COB operation in Pepperl+Fuchs, South-East Asia
- Drive for Customer centric optimization of the SMT towards the main production units (TPUs)
- Oversee the production of released PCBAs with SMT and COB processes and machines in SMT, SEA and include the execution of maintenance system
- Responsible for continuation of competence once process owners change
- Oversee advanced and released solutions, applications, machines and technologies, work closely with Process Responsible if not within the SMT, SEA
- Ensure the delivery reliability of released PCBAs (status 20 in the product life cycle management) to the Main Production Units (TPUs)
- Responsible for continuous improvement on the quality of PCBAs and processes produced in the SMT, SEA. Liaison directly with R+D and other departments, if PCBA and process problems occur or PCBAs and processes have to be improved
- Drive and support the SMT in South East Asia to focus on KPIs and continuous improvement activities
- Responsible for execution of Process and PCBA Changes for the SMT, SEA. Propose Process and PCBA Changes in general
- Responsible for execution of Assembly Documentation and Routing Information based on agreed Templates and Rules within the SMT, SEA and the Organization
- One-face to the customer (customer is Control Tower and the Individual TPUs in the Pepperl+Fuchs Group and the R+D / BU / IU). Direct Escalation possible to / from the customers
- esponsible for execution of Product and Process Phase-Out according to PDN-xxx
Bring these qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with experience and knowledge in production management in the EMS / Subcontractor Industry in South-East Asia and know-how on methods and techniques in SMT + COB manufacturing
- 5+ years working experience in a fast-paced multinational manufacturing environment
- 5+ years working in an EMS Subcontractor Based Environment in a higher management position
- Project management experience
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Lance Yong (Talent Acquisition Manager)
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com