Software Engineer Robotic
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Software Engineer Robotic
These tasks await you:
- Provide ownership of more than one area of IIoT responsibility, to consider assigned portfolio of automation products and transform the information into clouds for analytics, reporting and visualization.
- Responsible to determine technical design, partnering with other core team members to understand needs and determine best solutions. Programming applications for clouds base apps.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the customer needs
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Design, Develop, Implement and validate embedded software or component for industrial products
- Oversee realization of all technical document associated with the assigned projects, include planning, testing and qualification documents
- Provide the coding, qualification and documentation according to company quality standards/ commitments
- Working within a small, motivated team and communicating effectively within the team as well as outwardly when required.
Bring these qualifications:
- Masters/ Bachelors in Computer System Engineering, Information System, Electronics Engineering or similar related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of professional programming experience
- Proficient in visualization/ analytics tools such as tableau, D3.js, Java script, PL/ SQL
- Deep understanding of statistical modelling, machine learning or data mining, text mining concepts and a track record of solving problems with these methods
- Experience in big data techniques (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark) deep learning is a plus
- Proficiency in C++, C#.Net and/ or Visual Basic, Java, ASP.NET
- Experience with data analysis tools, knowledgeable in Matlab, Python, SAS an advantage
- Experience in developing products employing 3G/ 4G, WIFI, Blueetooth, Ethernet Communications interfaces
- Experience with Web base system is an advantage
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com