Supply Chain Specialist
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Supply Chain Specialist
These tasks await you:
The objective is to design and implement majorly regional but also global process-, value- and supply chains of the P + F Group in the area of material and supply chain planning, so that products required by our customers are produced in short throughput times, in the right time, in the right quantity and delivered to the end customer.
At the heart of this task are the coordination and implementation of supply chain projects within the international framework. Project objectives are process optimization and harmonization, in order to enable MPO employees to work efficiently, leanly, flexible and in a process-consistent manner.
1. Information and Tool Management
- Design, testing, documentation and execution of tools in e.g. MS Access Queries, M3 and Tableau Reports
- Roll out of and training for created tools
- Collecting and maintaining data for the master data Management by optimizing Parameters and logic roll out
2. Project Management
- Creating project Organisation and schedule of project
- Scheduling and deadline planning for traditional project management tasks
- Use of agile project management methods in IT-related Projects
- Managing, communicating and documenting the process
- Coordination of cross-department and international Projects
- Managing potential conflict of interests between parties
3. Process Management
- Identification of potential for improvement and weaknesses relating to Efficiency and effectiveness
- Design and optimization of material and supply chain-related processes
- Process documentation, training and support
- Process implementation
Bring these qualifications:
- A degree in business Administration or industrial engineering
- Highly digitally literate and open to new technologies and developments
- Very strong Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- The ability to generate independent ideas for data and analysis-driven process improvements
- Wide knowledge of material planning
- Documentation and training relating to analysis tools
- Excellent analytical skills, strong communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, the ability to assert yourself and moderate, high degree of personal initiative and responsibility
- Experience in intercultural cooperation (in different time zones, in virtual meetings) in projects and ideally some experience in leading Projects
- Very good IT tool knowledge (Access, Tableau, M3, etc)
- A willingness to travel and an openness to intercultural cooperation
- Experience in the field of lean thinking
- Ideally with professional experience in the areas of purchasing, raw material planning or SCM
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com