Technical Business Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Technical Business Engineer
These tasks await you:
- Pursue sales potential and opportunities of assigned markets and develop strategies and plans to drive product/ business growth.
- Call on key and strategic customers, engineers and consultants to introduce Pepperl+Fuchs products and services. Influence customers’ specifications and establish preference.
- Identify product gap, follow-up on customization project
- Must develop and maintain relationships with key clients and strategic accounts in the region
- Develop sales strategies for each product segment and industry segment
- Support and motivate team of sales colleagues with technical professionalism to drive growth of responsible product portfolio
- Conduct frequent reviews of responsible product portfolio and results to ensure KPI’s are on target.
- Interface Pepperl+Fuchs with customers and Pepperl+Fuchs internal colleagues to keep track project progress till it is handled over to the Sales Department.
- Perform research and identify new potential applications and new market opportunities
- Liaise with marketing and product development (Business Unit) to feedback product issues, product enhancement or product gap
- Monitor competitors’ activities and reports to Management from time to time or when requested.
- Keep abreast of product development and technological advancements, and of markets changes and provide recommendations to product or service enhancements to meet customer requirements.
- Support the Product Life Cycle as defined by the Product Manager – definition, launch, maintenance and cancellation of products.
- Provide pre and post sales technical support.
Bring these qualifications:
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar, and/or accumulated practical knowledge.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years working experience and minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Good understanding of industrial connectivity solutions and various industrial network
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com