Bachelor of Engineering | Business Administration and EngineeringVarious fields of specialization
As a business engineer, you will work at the interface between technology and business. You will analyze, develop, produce, and sell technical products, solutions, and innovations. You will investigate technical issues from an economic perspective and optimize workflows or operational processes. Thanks to your technical and business expertise, you not only see the technical side, but also maintain an overview of all commercial aspects.
We are currently offering the following fields of specialization for the Business Administration and Engineering degree course at various locations:
- Digital transformation (you can find more information on the contents of the courses on the web pages of the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mannheim)
- Electrical engineering (you can find more information on the contents of the courses on the web pages of the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mosbach)
- Innovation and product management (you can find more information on the contents of the courses on the web pages of the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mosbach)
- International technical project management (you can find more information on the contents of the courses on the web pages of the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mosbach)
DURATION OF STUDY / SCHEDULE
All courses start on October 1 each year and take 3 years (6 semesters).
Students on the dual study program generally complete a 1-month pre-study internship at Pepperl+Fuchs (starting on September 1) before officially starting their degree course. Our application portal is open from March onward for the subsequent training year. However, since most places are assigned some time before the start of studies, you should ideally already apply a year before you are due to complete your school-leaving qualification.
We currently offer the dual study Bachelor of Engineering - Business Administration and Engineering degree course at both our company HQ in Mannheim (fields of specialization digital transformation) and our subsidiary ECOM Instruments GmbH in Assamstadt (fields of specialization electrical engineering, innovation and product management, as well as international technical project management), where you will complete your practical phases.
The theoretical section of the course at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University and the practical phase at the company are performed at intervals of between 3 and 6 months. The theory phases are held at the following universities:
- Digital transformation: Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mannheim.
- Electrical engineering and international technical project management: Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mosbach, Mosbach Campus
- Innovation and product management: Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mosbach, Bad Mergentheim Campus
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU / QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The prerequisite for the dual study Bachelor of Engineering - Business Administration and Engineering degree course at Pepperl+Fuchs is a good general or subject-linked higher education entrance qualification and a successfully passed screening test at the Cooperative State University. Although grades are clearly important, they are not everything. In fact, we place just as much emphasis on team spirit, commitment, having fun at work, and the will to get things moving forward.
Anyone wishing to take the Bachelor of Engineering dual study program - Business Administration and Engineering degree course, should also meet the following requirements:
- A pronounced interest in technical and economic contexts
- Sound understanding of engineering / technology
- A passion for new technologies
- Good grades in math, physics, and English
- An analytical and structured mindset
- Strong communication skills and the ability to express yourself
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A reliable and independent approach to work
Do you still have questions regarding your application or the application process? You can find answers to the most important questions in and around our dual study programs in the FAQ section.
APPLY NOW | START 2024
You can find all open places on our dual study programs and apprenticeships here on our career portal. You can also apply directly here:
FAQ Dual Studies
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues
More information and exciting reports about our technologies, products and solutions