Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations…
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Sulbiate, Italy a
Sales Specialist Enterprise Mobility (EM) Division
As a Sales Specialist EM, you are going to:
- Evaluate and segment customers in order, structure an efficient sales plan aligned to the group strategy
- Co-ordinate and manage all aspects of the EM customer relationship and engagement at all levels within assigned customers
- Manage customers to exceed defined revenue goals as agreed with management
- Utilise Channel planning methodology to define and manage business plans with assigned customers
- To leverage the existing P+F sales channel in order to create brand awareness within the market
- To create and maintain account planning documents for customer accounts.
- Ongoing management and reporting of sales pipeline
- Maintain the existing customer base
- Promote the full portfolio of EM Pepperl+Fuchs products and solutions to maximise group sales with existing customers
- Develop and implement a plan to acquire business from new capex projects within the sales territory
- Acquire new business through converting competitor accounts
- Plan, agree and conduct sales and marketing activities within the area
- Regular customer visits to maximize the sales of the EM product range
- Keep up to date with all technical aspects associated with the product range to ensure customers continue to receive the excellent support which the company provides
- Maintain and use the CRM (Siebel) database on an ongoing basis as the backbone for good organization, planning, and communication
You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales position in one or more of the following areas:
- ATEX related product or application sales
- Rugged mobile device sales
- Channel Partner Management
- End user sales process management.
- Application integration
with a proven track record in managing Key Account relationships. You will prove themselves to be an exceptional communicator, and negotiator, demonstrating confidence, credibility and passion as well as excellent relationship building skills. You are fluent in English, have good communication, coordination and organizational skills.
- An interesting position with daily challenges active in an international environment.
- We offer you a fixed employment contract in a family owned multinational company, recognized as the undisputed leader in its field of activity, simply: Pepperl+Fuchs!
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+39 039 6292 210