You want to make your ideas reality,
and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities, and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants, or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Senior Test Engineer, IE
- New Test Development based on Product Engineering Process (PEP).
- Test Equipment and Program transfer, setup, and release for Production-Production Transfer (PTP) projects
- Test Technologies contribution/implementation in Technology Project Work-Package
- Lead / Participate in Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) for systematic/recurring issues (Productivity, Yield, and Quality)
- Participate in Significant Improvement Projects (SIP) for cost saving
- Participate & Deliver results in Projects at the SEA regional level and if needed at Global Projects
- Make new test development/test implementation based on Product Engineering Process (PEP) and Production Transfer Procedure (PTP), medium to high complexity
- Have knowledge/understanding of various sensor product family/technologies, assembly, and testing processes
- End-to-end test development (PCBA to main product test) for new projects based on reference test concepts
- Test chain and Test coverage analysis in the view of value stream and production environment setup
- Work closely with R+D engineers for test plans, test program development, and implementation
- Plan / Implement Test System, Test Fixtures / Adaptors, and other Test Hardware
- Plan / Implement Test Program, Test equipment-related Firmware, and other Test Software
- Develop necessary test firmware if required
- Understand team/project goals, identify potential risks, and do proper escalation
- Release new Test development using Measurement System Assessment (Type 1, Type 2/3 GR&R)
- Plan / Manage own budget for testing-related investment, working hours, and test solutions delivery timeline
- Develop maintenance and calibration procedures for test equipment
- Properly develop/write test-related documentation for the project as well as tribal knowledge
- Proactively lead/participate in optimizing/improving Test Time, First Pass Yield, and False Test rate
- Execute the schedule of Technology Development project work packages and deliver on agreed cost, quality
- Execute the schedule of CIP/SIP tasks/activities/work packages and deliver on agreed cost, quality
- Apply Lean concepts and Problem-Solving tools to solve issues of medium to high complexity
- Give guidance, training, and mentoring to Test Engineers.
- Participate and deliver results in Projects at the SEA regional level and if needed at Global Projects
- A Bachelors Degree in Mechatronics/ Electronic/ Automation or equivalent education and Master's Degree is preferred
- Proficient in English for both verbal and written communication
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant professional experience in sensor technologies/ manufacturing or electronics products
- Hands-on experience with measurement instruments: DMM, PSU, OSC, etc.
- Good at PCBA/ Electrical Testing setup and development/ implementation, Test equipment calibration and maintenance, Product Failure debug
- Have experience in Test Fixtures/ Test Adaptor design and fabrication, and test Program development with C/C#/Visual Studio. NET (intermediate to advanced)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your application online and we look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744 1248
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?