You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Supply Chain Planner
The role is responsible for planning upstream/ downstream network in short-term and long-term schedules and planning capacity to deliver sub-assemblies and finished goods on time, in the right quantity, and in the most cost-effective way whilst ensuring inventory efficiency.
He/she will work out solutions to meet the requirements of the business by supporting the project execution and continuous system and process improvement activities within Supply Chain Management (SCM).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure process adherence and use of best practices by executing the documented operational procedures
- Planning of manufacturing and distribution orders with advanced planning system / ERP system in consideration of the upstream and downstream requirements
- Schedule planning and optimization of the supply plan considering short-term and long-term upcoming problems and prioritization of bottlenecks to provide detailed and executable production plan
- Tracking of schedule realization by production and support for counter measures in case of delays
- Determination of delivery options for customer project requests including effects on current supply plan in case of prioritization
- Revise and execute maintenance of essential planning parameters in the ERP / other planning system
- Confirmation of new orders towards sales / distribution center interfaces
- Prepare and report planning relevant KPI’s – SFM participation incl. escalation (handling of escalation cases, etc.)
- Plan, control, scrap and replenish subassembly and finished goods inventory
- Proactively manage risks and breakdowns (focus on managing impact on availability) in the supply chain and propose action plans to avoid delivery problems
- Conduct and drive the capacity request meeting with respective total production unit (TPU) and responsible for capacity request and joint review of its adherence, aligned with the overall S&OP process
- Maintain proactive communications with Supply Chain interfaces to ensure minimal impact to our stakeholders and customers
- Participate and contribute actively in the S&OP and S&OE process for their respective portfolio
- A tertiary qualification from a reputable institution in Engineering, Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 2-5 years or of work experience in a professional structure in manufacturing environment, like production planning, procurement, disposition or logistics
- Good proficiency in common tools and methods of strategic supply chain
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Consultative, personable style, with the ability to persuade and to influence
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- Proactive, independent, analytical thinking and good negotiations skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated & disciplined with the ability to work autonomously
- Logical skills to understand production planning processes in order to take the right measures
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3610. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?