Industrial Clerks with the additional qualification in international business management
Do you love foreign languages and do you have the confidence to approach people from other countries thanks to your communicative nature? Then this apprenticeship is just right for you! As a prospective industrial clerk with an additional qualification, you will learn to understand business contexts in our globally oriented company and gain in-depth insights into all of our company's interrelated processes. You can expect exciting assignments in our commercial departments, such as Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting or Purchasing. You will be actively involved in all company processes and take on commercial and business management tasks. Depending on the subject area, you will be in contact with customers and colleagues worldwide.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU / QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least a technical college entrance qualification
- You are a good communicator and enjoy foreign languages.
- You are interested in commercial matters and contribute your own ideas.
- You enjoy solving problems and logical thinking is easy for you.
- You enjoy working independently as well as in a team.
- You already have some knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- School grades are important, but not everything. We place just as much value on team spirit, commitment, fun at work and the will to get things moving.
DURATION OF TRAINING / SCHEDULE
Start of training: September 1 / Duration of training: 2.5 years.
Practical phases: Pepperl+Fuchs company headquarters in Mannheim; theoretical phases/vocational school lessons: Max-Hachenburg-Schule in Mannheim.
Do you still have questions regarding your application or the application process? You can find answers to the most important questions in and around our apprenticeship programs in the FAQ section.
APPLY NOW | START 2024
You can find all open places on our dual study programs and apprenticeships here on our career portal. You can also apply directly here: